StartCredits is a dynamic, high-growth financial technology organization. Our commitment to quality continues to propel our growth and success.
We are awaiting your application to StartCredits
StartCredits is looking for young driven individuals to train as apprentice analysts. This programme will provide you with a solid foundation in the finance industry and the chance to study for professional qualifications.
What you’ll be doing:
- Undertake a structured training program of academic study and practical work
- Conduct market research and status reports
- Provide reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Request and analyse investment information
- Prepare and submit market presentations under direction from the Team Leader
- Identify trends in market and competitor data and submit to Team Leader
Who we’re looking for:
- You must reside in Gbagada, Lagos (or surrounding areas)
- You must be under the age of 25
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Basic knowledge of finance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ambitious and hard working
- Highly organised, resourceful and able to multi task
- Experience of administration duties
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
- A can do attitude, eager to learn new skills and take on new challenges
- Ability to work equally well independently as well as part of a team
Please note this is an unpaid training program to develop your finance and quantitative skills.Apply for this Job
Why work with us?
As a company built with a purpose to increase access to credit, we ensure that the considerable amount of time we spend with our employees is as engaging as possible. We are proud of our values and our culture which are at the heart of our company and set the standard for how we behave.
We are always looking for talented and passionated people. If you feel you can add value to StartCredits, please get in touch.Get in Touch!