Credit Direct is an online moneylender that provides Payroll based consumer loans to eligible individuals through their employer. The amount borrowed is then deducted from your monthly salary.
Their minimum loan amount is N100,000 and the upper limit for a new customer is N2,500,000.
The size of loan and interest rate charged is determined by data provided by your employer such as salary, length of service and position. The loan can be up to 50% of your Monthly Salary and the loan tenor is from 3 months to 6 months. Once you decide on the amount you want and you have set up your repayment schedule money is sent to the your salary bank account instantly.
Loans from moneylenders are designed to be short term loans that are designed to tide you over to the next payday. It is best for anyone looking for an unsecured personal consumer loan, students and individual’s ineligible for typical bank loans due to thin credit files.
- High maximum loan
- Choice of repayment scheme
- Operates in 25 states in Nigeria
- Employer approval required
- You should be between 22 and 58 years old.
- You must run an account (Current or Savings) with a commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Applicant must live and or work in Lagos State.
- You must have a verifiable monthly income.
- You must have a clean Credit Bureau Report.
- You must not have a history of returned cheques in your account.
- One recent passport photograph (within the last 6 months)
- Salary bank statement for the last 3 months (must be stamped by the bank).
- NUBAN Cheque leaves for the duration of Loan/Activated Direct Debit Mandate
- Staff Identification card
- Pension statement
- Letter of Employment, Confirmation, Promotion, Redeployment, Salary Increase or Introduction Letter from Employer’s HR
- Valid Proof of Identification (current ECOWAS Passport, National Identification, Driver’s License or Voters ID)