PettyCash is an online moneylender that provides single payment loans, installment loans and payroll loans for borrowers. The amount borrowed is then deducted from your account.
Their minimum loan amount is N10,000 and the upper limit for a new customer is N100,000 with no collateral or guarantor required. Interest rates are determined by a number of factors, including your repayment history and the cost of lending. Only 20% of total salary can be given as loan from PettyCash.
Loans from moneylenders are designed to be short term loans that are designed to tide you over to the next payday. It is best for anyone looking for an unsecured personal consumer loan, students and individual’s ineligible for typical bank loans due to thin credit files.
- Salary Advance – PettyCash Salary Advance is designed to provide monthly overdraft to staff of companies, ministries, Parastatals and other establishments. Their Salary Advance is a temporary revolving overdraft with a maximum tenor of 30 days. Application is done by completing and submitting the Salary Advance application form.
- Loan decision in less than 24hrs
- Convenient repayment plan
- No collateral
- No guarantor
- Must be a salary earner
- Must work in a private organization
- Low Maximum loan amount (₦100,000)
- Salary earners must earn above ₦30,000
- Have an official email address
- Work in a private organization
- Must provide 3 consecutive months bank statement
- only 20% of total salary can be given as loan