Stanbic IBTC is a commercial bank regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Salary Advance – Stanbic Salary Advance is designed to provide monthly overdraft to staff of companies, ministries, Parastatals and other government establishments whose salary accounts are domiciled with the Bank. Their Salary Advance is a temporary revolving overdraft with a maximum tenor of 180 days. The customer must have received their salary through their bank account in the last 3 months. Application is done by completing and submitting the Salary Advance application form or through internet banking.
- Mortgages – Stanbic IBTC offers credit facilities to customers whose salaries or business proceeds are domiciled with the bank to enable them to own homes in selected cities within the country. The areas include Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Ogun, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna and Benin.
- You need to earn a monthly net salary of N200 000 for a home loan or N140 000 for an equity release loan.
- Your salary must be paid into your Stanbic IBTC account.
- You need to have been with the same employer for at least 12 consecutive months.
- You must give us a letter of introduction from your employer or a copy of your letter of employment if you have been with your employer for less than 12 months.
- If you work on a contract basis, we need a copy of your most recent contract.
- Your pay slips for the past three months.
- You must be a Nigerian citizen with permanent residency.
- If your Stanbic IBTC account was opened in the past six months, you need to give us a six months statement of your account with another bank.
- Proof of your address, such as a recent utility bill or a billing document proving your address.
- A filled in home loan application form, which you can get from any of our branches.
- Rent Loan – The Stanbic rent loan is a personal loan that helps you meet your funding needs for rent payments. A Rental Loan can be for a short term or long term, depending on your needs. They provide low interest rates on a minimum loan amount is N165 000 allowing you to access credit of up to 100% of your income.
- Car Loan – The Stanbic car loan is available for any brand of car, giving new or existing customers the opportunity to get the car of your dreams based on convenient and affordable structured repayments.
- Revolving overdraft
- Flexible repayment options
- Maximum tenor of six months
- Flexible conditions
- Salaried employment required
- Stanbic account required
- You need to earn a minimum net monthly income of N40,000.
- You must have been with your current employer for at least six months.
- You will need to have your salary paid into your Stanbic IBTC account.
- You must be permanently employed or be a contract worker with valid contract terms from one of our approved companies.
- You have to be a Nigerian citizen with permanent residency.
- You must be 21 years or older (but not older than 60 years on expiration of the facility).
- You must have a satisfactory credit bureau report.