STI Leasing is consumer finance leasing company licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
A Lease is a contract outlining the terms under which one party agrees to rent property owned by another party. It guarantees the lessee, also known as the tenant, use of an asset and guarantees the lessor, the property owner or landlord, regular payments from the lessee for a specified number of months or years.
- Fleet Management Services – This specialised service is designed for transport bodies, tour operators, and travel companies who manage a fleet service of cars, buses, coaches, and goods carriages. Companies in the hospitality sector or medical service providers may also avail this service.
- Transaction loans – This is essentially an advance payment made on your behalf to your supplier of goods or services. This advance is only payable to corporate or institutional clients.
- Personal and Consumer loans – This is specifically meant for the retail segment. Personal loans are customized and could be used towards covering of medical costs, buying of property, or emergency expenses. They also provide loans for Iphones and Ipads.
- Convenient repayment plan
- No guarantor
- Must be a salary earner
- Must work in a private organization
- Application letter
- Pay Slip (6 months)
- Employment Letter
- Form of Identification
- Recent utility bill