AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is a foreign-owned financial institution, based in Lagos state, which offers a broad range of financial services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and other clients in the lower income strata. The interest rate charged depends on the loan amount.
- High maximum loan
- Choice of repayment scheme
- No borrower groups
- On site assessment by lending staff
- Geographic restrictions to Lagos
- Collateral required
• Applicant must be 21 or above
• Applicant must be a Nigerian Resident
• Applicant must be the owner of the business
• Business must be in operating area .