Creditville is an online moneylender that provides Payroll based consumer loans to eligible individuals through their employer. The amount borrowed is then deducted from your monthly salary.
Creditville can provide an urgent or emergency loan quickly in your account within 48 hours after meeting the necessary conditions and documentation. It is best for anyone looking for an unsecured personal consumer loan, students and individual’s ineligible for typical bank loans due to thin credit files.
- Salary Advance – Their payday loan is a quick loan designed for salary earners. Their loan is without collateral and repayment can be scheduled for up to 12 months without any charges whatsoever. The size of loan and interest rate charged is determined by data provided by your employer such as salary, length of service and position. The loan can be up to 50% of your Monthly Salary and the loan tenor is from 3 months to 6 months. Once you decide on the amount you want and you have set up your repayment schedule money is sent to the your salary bank account instantly.
- Business loans – business loan is a funding product or medium designed for business owners and self employed individuals to enable them grow their business by providing working capitals between the sum of ₦200,000 and ₦2,ooo,ooo.
- Cab lease/hire purchase – Creditville limited cab lease is a car loan/auto finance product specially designed for persons who want to own their own vehicle via the hire purchase method. This car finance loan is presently empowering people to start up in business and become their own bosses by providing them with cabs for uber, taxify and the likes.
- High maximum loan
- Choice of repayment scheme
- Employer approval required
- You should be between 25 and 60 years
- You must run a current account with a commercial bank in nigeria
- You should be resident within the the states of our operation
- You must have a verifiable monthly salary income
- You must have a clear credit report
- You must not have a history of returned cheque in your account
Requirements for loans if self employed
- One passport photograph
- 1 means of identification e.g national ID card, international passport e.t.c
- Last six months statement of account
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum of association
- Post dated NUBAN cheques from the client
- A suitable guarantor who will provide the following: employment/confirmation letter, one undated NUBAN cheque, copy of staff ID card, filled guarantor form provided by creditville limited
Requirements for loans if involved in paid employment
- A suitable guarantor
- 1 passport photograph(each from client and guarantor)
- Copy of client employee ID card
- Copy of guarantor employee ID card
- Loan request application letter
- Post dated NUBAN cheques from clients
- One blank undated NUBAN cheque from the guarantor
- Last six months salary current account statement stamped
- Duly completed loan application form
- Copy of letter of employment or confirmation of employment
- Rent receipt
- Proof of residence(PHCN, water bill)
Types/class of guarantors accepted
- A guarantor who is a staff of any commercial bank
- A guarantor who is a senior management staff of a blue chip(quoted)company
- A guarantor who is a senior civil servant from grade level 14 and above.