Union bank is a multinational commercial bank.
- Salary Advance – The Union bank salary advance gives you access to 50% of your net monthly salary for a maximum period of 3 months. It provides employees with quick funds. No documentation or collateral required
- Mortgages – Their mortgage product is designed to provide financial support for the acquisition ready properties and properties under construction. It is available to salary earners and business entrepreneurs with properties in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt. There is a Minimum of 30% equity contribution for up to 10 years tenor.
- Vehicle – This loan product allows customers to acquire new vehicles in a financially convenient manner. It is open to salaried income persons, SMEs and Corporates with an equity contribution as low as 10% of invoice value. The tenor is up to 48 months.
- Education – Their school fees loan is designed to provide parents/guardians with short–term financing to cover tuition fees for their children/wards, as well for financing of undergraduate study, postgraduate study and professional examinations.
- Completed Application Form
- Completed Employee Status Inquiry/Employer’s Confirmation Form
- Evidence of Confirmation (Letter of Confirmation, Last promotion letter etc.)
- Copy of Employment ID and valid means of identification
- Credit checks
- Letter of Lien/Set off
- Bank account with the lender
- Completed Vehicle Lease Application Form
- Pro forma invoice from any of the Bank’s approved vendors
- Credit Checks
- Blank transfer of ownership Form
- Completed Mortgage Application Form
- Employee Status Inquiry/Employer’s Confirmation Form
- Letter of offer from the property seller
- Title document of the property
- Valuation report from any of the Bank’s approved estate valuer
- Search report
- Credit checks