Lagos State Employment Trust Fund
The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) is a Lagos State Government Initiative created as part of its commitment to boost the Lagos economy through leverage and access to finance for micro, small, medium Enterprise (MSMEs) operating in the State.
Promoters and owners of micro-business can get a loan of up to N500,000 at 5% interest rate per annum, while small-businesses can get a loan of up to N5,000,000 at 5% interest rate per annum
Start or grow your own business with the help of a government-backed Start Up Loan and free business support. A great alternative for individuals looking for business loans to fund their start up.
- Low interest rate
- High Loan amount
- Numerous documentation required
- Geographical restrictions to Lagos.
- Official Government Identification
- Evidence of Company Incorporation (CAC Certificate)
- Notarized Guarantor Forms
- Passport photographs
- LASRRA and Tax Identification Number
- Training Certificate