Based on data we have collated over the first half of 2018, these are Nigeria’s 2018 best and fast loans. The lenders listed below provide borrowers with the best chance of getting a loan although the interest rates they charge may be too expensive for some borrowers.
Kwikpay is an online moneylender that provides retail loans for consumers through their employer. The amount borrowed is then deducted from your monthly salary.
Their minimum loan amount is N50,000 and the upper limit for a new customer is N2,000,000.
The size of loan and interest rate charged is determined by data provided by your employer such as salary, length of service and position. The loan can be up to 50% of your Monthly Salary and the loan tenor is from 3 months to 6 months.
Once you decide on the amount you want and you have set up your repayment schedule money is sent to the your salary bank account instantly.
- High maximum loan
- Choice of repayment scheme
- Geographic restrictions to Lagos
- Employer approval required
- Completed Application Form
- Completed Employee Status Inquiry/Employer’s Confirmation Form
- Evidence of Confirmation (Letter of Confirmation, Last promotion letter etc.)
- Copy of Employment ID and valid means of identification
- Credit checks
- 1 (One) Guarantor for a Loans with maximum of N400, 000 only