RenMoney offers customers unsecured cash loans of up to NGN2.5 million for up to 9 months to salary earners or self-employed as long as they can provide a verifiable source of income.
The penalty is a daily default charge of N300 including public holidays and weekends. We may also be forced to alert employers and next of kin when we are unable to reach you about your loan. Continuous defaulting will have adverse effect on credit rating with the Credit bureau agencies which will prevent you from accessing loans from other financial institutions.
• Be between ages 22 – 59 years.
• Have a steady source of income that is verifiable.
• Must be confirmed staff in present employment.
• Have a functional current or savings bank account.
• identification – International Passport, Driver’s License, National ID Card.
• Applicant must live and or work in Lagos State.
• You must have a clean Credit Bureau Report.
• You must not have a history of returned cheques in your account.
• One recent passport photograph (within the last 6 months)
• Salary bank statement for the last 6 months (must be stamped by the bank).
• Utility Bill (PHCN, Water bill, LAWMA bill OR Rent Agreement)