Nirsal Microfinance Bank
Nirsal Microfinance Bank is a CBN licensed institution offering loans for multiple purposes in Nigeria.
- Agriculture – The Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme is an initiative to support the Federal Government’s efforts and policy measures for the promotion of agricultural businesses and small/medium enterprises (SMEs) as vehicles for sustainable economic development and employment generation. The interest rate is nine percent (9%) per annum.
- Micro loans – This is for entrepreneurs, traders and students to access up to N1m for existing businesses. The interest rate charged by Nirsal on loans is a minimum with the total dependent on the tenor of the loan. Micro lending is the provision of financial services for people who don’t have access to traditional financial services such as banks. The loans are aimed at individuals who were previously considered “unbankable” by larger banking institutions. These are borrowers who are possibly dealing in small amounts of money each day, living in hard-to-access areas, without credit histories or who don’t meet “traditional requirements” within the banking sector.
- SME loans – They provide a loan of over N500k to help consolidate or invest in your business, that is repayable in up to 24 months. The loan is for use as working capital or for the purchase of fixed assets.
- Asset Financing – Asset Finance gives you the opportunity to own that asset you had always longed for. Be it a generator, mobile phone, laptops, washing machine, household furniture etc.
- Competitive rate
- Large loans available
- Extensive paperwork to access larger loans
- Guarantor required for some loans
- Recipients must attend a compulsory training
- Letter of employment
- Staff identity card
- Pay slip
- 6 months statement of account
- Other forms of identification (National Identity card, international passport, etc)
- Utility bill
- 2 passport photographs
- Guarantor form
- 6 months other bank account statement.
- Letter of confirmation of appointment/employment.
- Direct debit will be placed on customer’s account.
- Execution of dud cheque indemnity form.