SpartaCapital is an online moneylender that provides single payment loans, installment loans and payroll loans for borrowers. The amount borrowed is then deducted from your account.
Their minimum loan amount is N200,000 and the upper limit for a new customer is N1,000,000. Interest rates are determined by a number of factors, including your repayment history and the cost of lending.
Loans from moneylenders are designed to be short term loans that are designed to tide you over to the next payday. It is best for anyone looking for an unsecured personal consumer loan, students and individual’s ineligible for typical bank loans due to thin credit files.
- Business loans – This is for business owners to access up to N1m for existing businesses for up to 6 months. The interest rate charged by SpartaCapital on loans is a minimum of 7% with the total dependent on the tenor of the loan.
- SME loans – They provide a loan of up to 1m to help consolidate or invest in your business, that is repayable in up to 24 months. The loan is for use as working capital or for the purchase of fixed assets.
- Rent loans – Get up to 12 months to pay back with fixed rates and monthly payments.
- Student loans – For use to pay urgent school fees.
- High maximum loan
- Choice of repayment scheme
- Guarantors form required
- Between the ages of 22 to 55
- Have a functional bank account
- Bank statement for the last six (6) months prior to the date of application
- Valid form of Identification (ECOWAS passport, Driver’s License or Voters ID card).
- One (1) passport photograph.
- NUBAN Compliant cheque book.
- Guarantors form and cheque.
- Evidence of expected funds borrowed against.